The worst experience

Unprofessional, careless and rude. Got done a painful biopsy and wasn't even advised that It might hurt, wasn't offered any kind of anesthesia either, this procedure hurt to the point it made me cry without exaggerating. Got ordered a treatment of antibiotics without even getting the lab results, treatment that didn't work and came back for a check up just to be charged for the consultation without even get seen or treated for my symptoms. This was a very HORRIBLE experience this guy has absolutely no regard for his patients I do not recomend him at all.

The Best High Risk Pregnancy Doctor

Pregnancy: #2 I highly recommend Dr. Sidiq Aldabagh, he was very helpful and attentive throughout my pregnancy. My pregnancy began as normal but by week 25 I started having contractions due to my uterine fibroids. I ended up going to the hospital where they were unable to control my contractions despite the shots that they gave me. They were only able to spread my contraction a little further apart from 2-3 mins apart to 6-7 mins apart, which was scary because I already had history of preterm labor with my first child. However, when I went to see my Dr he was able to control and stop my contraction with just two doses of medication that he sent me. And from there forward I was considered to have a high risk pregnancy. Unfortunately, I also got gestational diabetes along the way. My Dr provided me with the right diet that I needed to follow in order to control my diabetes just by pure good diet. Thankfully, my gestational diabetes was well balanced as I followed his instructions. I can truly say that he was always available to help with any of my questions or concerns. He’s great! Thank you Dr. Aldabagh! (:

10 Stars

** As a first time mom you never consider it becoming a high risk pregnancy... thankfully Dr. Sidiq Aldabbagh was amazing and very attentive he diagnosed me with preeclampsia at about 35 weeks. After my blood pressure continued to rise, at 37 weeks I delivered a HEALTHY happy sweet baby boy. Reading up on preeclampsia scared me and I wasn’t sure what to expect. I am so grateful for the doctor and his expertise in my high risk pregnancy. He always made sure I was comfortable and everything was good with the baby. If I have another baby, I will definitely without question be seeing Dr. Aldabbagh. Another plus to his practice is wait time... he’s right on time and that makes it very nice because who wants to spend all day in an office awaiting your appointment? Highly recommend and I have recommended to several friends who all can agree he’s an amazing doctor. He deserves 10 stars!

Awesome

Amazing ! I have had multiple miscarriages and unfortunately going through another. I walked into the office very concerned and upset. I walked out at peace and calm knowing that I finally have a doctor that cares and that is going to try to help me the best he can. I am so thankful and happy to have found Dr. Aldabbagh.

Great Doctor

Ever thankful for Dr. Sidiq, OBGYN services and office staff. I came into his office as a high risk pregnancy without the hope of carrying my new pregnancy since previously my husband and I suffered a miscarriage and we were hopeless. From the moment we met Dr. Sidiq he showed so much enthusiasm in having a surviving baby with just the hearing of his heartbeat after so many other doctors in the hospital gave us negative hope. Dr. Sadiq holds great attitude in every visit, time to answer questions, is very hands on in his work and office. Dr. Sidiq is flexible to answering texts and pushing a visit just a little later which helped me with work. Many times he sent referrals to my pharmacy or filled out needed paperwork for insurance purposes without having to ask him twice this is exceptional care at all levels. My husband and I are thrilled to have met him not only as our OBGYN but as a trusted Individual. On May, 31, 2019 he delivered our baby boy a very healthy one indeed Dr. Sidiq in the delivery room and post hospitalization visit showed so much happiness for us and interest in our little one this is truly hard to find we will forever be grateful, we truly recommend him.

The Best

Hands down Doctor Sidiq is the best!!! Down to earth human being and an elite professional. He treated my wife and I like family and thanks to him our first healthy baby boy was born last week. You won’t be disappointed.

Love him

The best

I had a few problems in the past. I had 1 miscarriage Nd 1 etopic. My experience with other doctors was not so great and decided to search for a fertility specialist. So i did some research, reviewed health grades and decided to check out Dr. Saddiq Aldabbagh. It was the best decision I ever made. His office is tucked away in this building in kendall, clean, inviting and friendly. As you walk in there are comfortable couches some books as well as refreshments in the mini fridge as you wait. Then the receptionist who is sweet and welcoming takes your info and insurance information guides you through the process and then your weighed, escorted to the exam room. Dr. Saddiq is enthusiatic, sweet, thorough and knowledgable. He asked me my history, who i am, my concerns, & my hopes. He presents the options and suggest what we need to do to accomplish them. I am now expecting my first child and extremely excited for the future. Dr. Saddiq helped my dreams come true and I'm forever greatful. Come see him. He is a great doctor and we highly recommend him. His accolades, Nd bedside manner speak for themselves. Im glad i found him and will be my doc for life.

Great High Risk Doctor

My experience with Dr. Aldabbagh was amazing. I was a high risk pregnancy n I was very scared for my baby n myself. I looked online for a doctor n after reading hundreds of reviews I made the decision to go see him. From the moment I met him n explained my situation he was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend him as a doctor. My daughter was delivered very healthy n I was well taken care of to. He made sure everything went smoothly n safe. I am now a proud mama of a beautiful and healthy baby girl thanks to this amazing doctor.

The Greatest

Dr. Sidiq is the greatest and his staff is very nice. He's extremely caring and passionate about his job. Each visit he does not rush me in and out and I feel very comfortable! Appointments are always fast and he answers all concerns immediately! Highly recommend Dr. Sidiq.

Amazing Experience

This is the most amazing experience I have ever had with any doctor! He delivered by beautiful baby boy & it couldn’t have gone any better. The doctor is so friendly & always makes sure you have everything you need! Definitely recommend him to anyone.

Best obgyn

I am not one to write a review but Its these reviews that helped me to find Dr. Aldabbagh . And so I want to help others know that he really is as good as they say. I took a chance on him and I thank God I did. I saw him for the entire duration of my pregnancy and he has always been available and on time for my appointments, the office is never crowded . I never felt rushed and he answered all my questions. He is an extremely personable yet professional Dr. You can actually call and text him.

Dr. Sidiq N Aldabbagh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.