Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sidney Don
Dr. Sidney Don, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jenkintown, PA, with other offices in Warminster, PA and Souderton, PA (and 6 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Don is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital, Warminster Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sidney Don has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Don, Awesome Doctor My son loves him Dr Don is a very loyal caring person enjoys his professional. We havent been to his office dr don apparently took a leave medical absence, the girls at the office wont tell us anything, its sad not knowing where this guy went, my child is ASD Dr Don has been very concern for my child, now i guess need to look elsewhere
Dr. Don is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Grand View Hospital
Abington Memorial Hospital
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Frankford Hospital of City of Philadelphia
Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
18 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Sidney Don accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sidney Don in this video.
Dr. Sidney Don is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.