Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sidney J Hanish has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Sidney J Hanish has the following 10 expertise
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
Dr. Sidney J Hanish has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 14
44 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Sidney J Hanish accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
Locations & DirectionsSidney J Hanish Md, 6614 Clayton Rd # 257, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Sidney J Hanish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.