Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sidney J Adler
Dr. Sidney J Adler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, CO. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sidney J Adler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sidney J Adler has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Sidney J Adler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sidney J Adler - Posted on February 23rd, 2014
Dr. Adler was my OBGYN when he practiced in Boca Raton, Fla. While I admit his bedside manner may not be warm & fuzzy, he is very caring and one of the best qualified in his field. He delivered one of my sons, & actually called after hours, to reassure me that everything was fine. When I became pregnant for the second time, I was most upset to learn he was leaving this area. To this day my husband and I both miss him & think of him fondly. If a patient needs someone to discuss mental health issues, you are best off to seek someone trained in that field.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sidney J Adler - Posted on April 9th, 2013
Dr. Adler was very dismissive towards me. As someone who is trained to work with women and the issues that affect women, he was more than reluctant to discuss and provide any treatment options for my issues with irritability, depression, and mood swings. Although these issues are seriously impairing my quality of life (and the life of my family), he implied, that they were just part of a woman's life. He should have a disclaimer that he is all about OB and clearly doesn't want to deal other "unimportant" health concerns women have. If you want warmth, compassion, and actual treatment options, seek another doctor.
31 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Sidney J Adler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sidney J Adler
Dr. Adler received his medical schooling at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City, and completed his internship and residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Baltimore, Md.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Sidney J Adler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sterling, CO.