Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sidney J Adler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sidney J Adler has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Sidney J Adler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sidney J Adler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Adler was my OBGYN when he practiced in Boca Raton, Fla. While I admit his bedside manner may not be warm & fuzzy, he is very caring and one of the best qualified in his field. He delivered one of my sons, & actually called after hours, to reassure me that everything was fine. When I became pregnant for the second time, I was most upset to learn he was leaving this area. To this day my husband and I both miss him & think of him fondly. If a patient needs someone to discuss mental health issues, you are best off to seek someone trained in that field.
Dr. Adler was very dismissive towards me. As someone who is trained to work with women and the issues that affect women, he was more than reluctant to discuss and provide any treatment options for my issues with irritability, depression, and mood swings. Although these issues are seriously impairing my quality of life (and the life of my family), he implied, that they were just part of a woman's life. He should have a disclaimer that he is all about OB and clearly doesn't want to deal other "unimportant" health concerns women have. If you want warmth, compassion, and actual treatment options, seek another doctor.
31 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Sidney J Adler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & DirectionsFamily Care Clinic, 1405 S 8th Ave, Sterling, CO
Dr. Sidney J Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, CO.