Dr. Sidney J Kurn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sidney J Kurn?

a lot has changes since 2010

A lot has changed since last review in 2010. This doctor lacks bedside manner and was late to three out of three appointments I had with him. It was easy to get appointment and I can see why. I chose to get another doctor who includes me in doctor patient process, something that is foreign to Dr Kurn.

winebroker

Dr Kurn is the best in the world... he should be cloned and spread throughout the country, our health care delivery system would benefit from his professionalism...Dr Kurn is compassionate and caring, he listens to you as a person not a number...I thank God that I was connected to Dr Kurn when my diagnosis was horrific and terminal, he has given me much needed hope and counsel - his secretary/office admin asst is terrific!