Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sidney S Lawler
Sidney S Lawler is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
1923 S Utica Ave
Tulsa, OK 74104
Sidney S Lawler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Sidney S Lawler has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Sidney S Lawler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Sidney S Lawler - Posted on May 2nd, 2019
Poorly informed Doctor
Self-verified patient of Sidney S Lawler - Posted on July 26th, 2018
Needs to go back to school
Self-verified patient of Sidney S Lawler - Posted on May 17th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Sidney S Lawler - Posted on August 24th, 2014
Never in my life have I seen a more horrible hospital specialist. Nothing about her behavior, attitude, even her ability to properly treat and diagnose me was awful. If she can't instantly find what is wrong with you, it's "all in your head" and from there she never bothers to address the problem beyond forcing you to see a counselor/psychiatrist in the hospital, without there being a valid reason for such a visit. Even migraines, were just "all in my mind" and in no way real with her line of thinking. None of the health problems I had were real to her even if they've been documented and diagnosed since I was young child. If you get assigned her at St. Johns, ask for a different doctor. This one will get you no where.
Self-verified patient of Sidney S Lawler - Posted on August 29th, 2012
Sidney S Lawler Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Sidney S Lawler's office for more information.
1923 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK 74104
More about Sidney S Lawler
Dr. Lawler received her medical degree and completed her residency training at the University of Oklahoma Tulsa Medical College in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Locations & DirectionsSt John Anesthesia Services Inc, 1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK
Sidney S Lawler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.