Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sidney Marshak
Dr. Sidney Marshak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Marshak is affiliated with Beverly Hospital, St. Francis Medical Center and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sidney Marshak has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sidney Marshak has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Sidney Marshak has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Marshak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Francis Medical Center
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Bellflower Medical Center
Garfield Medical Center
Los Angeles Community Hospital
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
St. Vincent Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Tri-City Regional Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center
California Hospital Medical Center
Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
51 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3484 E 1st St, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sidney Marshak in this video.
Dr. Sidney Marshak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.