Dr. Sidney Neimark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Neimark?

Terrible Service

Dr. Neimark is average, but the first time I was contact for my payment was a letter threatening to send me to collections. Terrible service. Avoid if possible.

Good Dr. Horrible Bedside Manner

I think he knows what he's talking about but he has a real attitude problem. He treats me as though I am a "bother" when asking a simple question. When calling you on the phone he sounds like "Why are you bothering me and what OTHER help do you need"? i guess bedside manner is important to me although I always thought it wasn't particularly. You do like to feel like someone cares, after all. Maybe it's just me but don't think so as I've spoken to a few other people who have had similar issues. I'm changing dr's.