Have you seen Dr. Sidney F Rhoades?

KIND, COMPASSIONATE AND CARING

Dr Rhoades is a rare find! He is the most understanding physician I have ever seen. I didn't feel rushed nor did I feel like just a "number" to him. He made me feel as though he truly cares and wants to see his patients happy and healthy. He is not always in the office, but I know that I can trust the NP just as much as I can him. She is great and provides great care - she is just as attentive as Dr Rhoades. Most certainly provided Quality Care. His staff is so courteous, professional and it is easy to get an appointment. It is a small office, they make you feel like family when you walk in the door. I will recommend him and his nurse practitioner to all my family and friends.

Very Satisfied

Dr Rhoades is one who "Listens" and truly cares about each patient! Has compassion and you don't find that often, wonderful staff professional!!

Dr. Rhodes is a great Doctor. He takes time with you to ensure that the diagnosis is correct. The staff is great as well.

Dr. Sidney F Rhoades is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aiken, SC.