Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sidney Rubinow
Dr. Sidney Rubinow, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with other offices in Fountain, CO and Colorado Springs, CO . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rubinow is affiliated with Penrose Community Hospital, Memorial Health System and Penrose St Francis Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Sidney Rubinow has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I was assigned to see Dr. Rubinow through Ft. Carson. On my first appointmtent he informed me that he neither knew how to perform ultrasounds or read them so I shouldn't be expecting any. Then at almost every appointment he asked me the same questions over and over because he couldn't remember asking 15 minutes prior. In the end I switched doctors because I was afraid that he wouldn't be competent enough to deliver twins.
Dr. Rubinow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Penrose Community Hospital
Memorial Health System
Penrose St Francis Healthcare
41 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Sidney Rubinow accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sidney Rubinow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.