ARROGANT OLD GOAT

This was the WORST doctor I have EVER been to. He was rude, snide, condescending, arrogant, patronizing, and I could go on and on. I waited over and hour and a half past my appointment time only to be insulted and rudely dismissed without even an exam. Maybe he was having a bad day? I don't really care. I had to drive 45 miles one way to get there, the least he could do was give me the time of day in a professional manner. What a loser.

My favorite doc

I would definitely recommend Dr. Curry. His bedside manner makes me feel relaxed. His attention to detail assures me that I am getting personalized service. He explains my diagnosis and makes sure that I understand the procedures involved. Treatment is gentle and accurate. His nursing staff is excellent also...

Ms.

When I needed a dermatologist, a friend of mine recommended Dr. Curry. And I'm glad! I have seen him several times this year. He is prompt, courteous, has a great bedside manner and will take time to explain his procedures. His most competent staff is always friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Curry to anyone needing a good dermatologist.

Dr. Sidney S Curry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tavares, FL.