Dr. Sidney Simonian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Simonian?

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Cannot say enough about her and her staff. Terrible experience with another doctor. Believe he misdiagnosed and put me through a needless procedure.

Great experience

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Dr. Simonian and her staff were very courteous. They really took the time to answer all of my questions and I appreciated that.

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I need to have eye exams every year because I'm diabetic. Last year, Dr. Simonian found a problem with my optic nerves, and I had to have further testing and see a Neurologist. This year, the problem is gone, and my eye exam went well. She explained everything to me, and her technician did a refraction on me and her optician helped me find glasses that fit my face and features best. Her staff is outstanding, and so is she! Everyone is so kind, including the doctor. I look forward to our visits.

An Inferior Exam

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

My exam was rushed and incomplete. She simply ignored the results of her assistant's very-well-done refraction (not included in the price of the exam, I had to pay extra)- she proceeded to write an eyeglass prescription that was much too weak. When I pointed out that I cannot legally drive a car wearing them, she dismissed my concerns, insisting that the prescription was jsut fine. Apparently she has little interest in public safety or the welfare of her patients. I felt completely cheated out of $350. I do not recommend her.

Posted on October 30th, 2014