Dr. Sidney Swartz Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Swartz?

Caring, helpful physician

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Swartz and his team for three years and am treated with care and respect.

SHOCKING

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Spent 1 hr. on phone to set appointment, then filled out 15 pages to bring in on 1st visit. Dr. truly DID NOT read any portion of questions answered on papers, If he did, he would have known where my pain was located. His nurse had to "correct" him as he immediately stated he would give me 6 injections in neck...she said...No Dr. her pain is only on one side...he said Oh, then it will be 3 injections...I will put you TO SLEEP!! OMG, he spent a total of 5 min. with me & had NO clue , nor did he care about my pain. I made an aptmt. with him upon recommendation...Whew! what a mistake, Seems the good Dr. interest was not in my interest. He NEVER mentioned therapy, just shots..Obviously, to refer me for therapy would be of NO financial benefit to the Dr. WAS A MAJOR EYE OPENER...NEVER TO RETURN!

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. Schwartz is the most caring doctor you will ever meet. He's not like other doctors that treat you as a number. He truly cares! He takes the time to listen to the patient and figure out what's best for your circumstance. I can't say enough about Dr. Schwartz. Amazing individual!

Caring, Knowledgeable Pain Physician

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Dr. Swartz is the most caring physician I have ever used and understands the tough life of chronic pain. He has given me at least 10 procedures including epidurals and trigger point injections. Every single time he tried to make sure I was ok and properly helped. He is every knowledgeable and well trained. I have never doubted his effort for a moment.

Dr. Swartz...accurate diagnosis

Posted on March 24th, 2013

Dr. Swartz was extremely helpful in treating my pain. He was able to diagnosis the correct treatment for me...that worked..He is cautious, caring and right on target for relief of pain issues. I can not thank him enough for the care he has given me, including the correct referral for a second consult....I would recommend him for excellent care and diagnosis of ones issues.

Butcher

Posted on January 20th, 2012

He is a butcher who does not now what he is doing. Be very careful of him, he comes on like Joe Cool, your best friend, but his knowledge makes him your worst enemy.Do not risk your life

Best Pain Doctor on the Treasure Coast

Posted on June 20th, 2011

Best medical experience I've ever had. Fast, accurate, friendly - don't mistake his hyperactivity with carelessness, as there is a big difference! Dr. Swartz is quite the "thinker" and goes the extra mile to resolve your pain issues. You are not "just a number" to Dr. Swartz, you are a complete, unique individual. Even the nurses at the surgical centers agree! AND...HIS OFFICE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A JUNKIE HANGOUT LIKE THE OTHERS!!

Posted on October 17th, 2017