Dr. Sigi P Joseph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sigi P Joseph?

Lucky He Was There

I was admitted to the hospital through Emergency Room due to severe abdominal pain that soon was presented as a bowl blockage (was actually adhesions and bowl inflammation). As more tests were done and pain meds administered it was hoped it would resolve itself. If I could eat food and keep it down I could go home - didn't happen. Of course this was over a weekend and our regular surgeons were out of town. I was so very, very lucky that Dr. Joseph was there. He came to see me on a Saturday morning along with my PCP and we talked about possible surgery on Sunday. However, after thinking about it and reviewing all my tests, files, etc. Dr. Joseph came back to my room Saturday afternoon and asked if I wanted to go ahead with it then. Now THAT is a good caring surgeon (I had never seen him before either). He was wonderful and came back to explain what was done, etc. Wonderful bedside manner too!! Thank you Dr. Joseph!! ---- Colleen Mazzella

Have Bariatric surgery scheduled soon. He has been very thorough in presurgery testing and making sure it will be a safe procedure for me. He has spent several hours with me making sure I understand the procedures to come and that I am aware of the expectations in my life following this surgery. I will follow up on here after surgery.