Dr. Sigurd Berven Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sigurd Berven?

Posted on December 7th, 2017

I was very pleased with with results of my surgery. I could barely walk prior to my surgery. Im 8weeks post op walking everyday ! Getting stronger everyday!

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Dr. Berven has a great bedside manner, explaining what needs to be done to remedy problems with the bones, nerves of the spinal column.

Six level of fusion

Posted on November 1st, 2017

If you need major back surgery as I did, go to UCSF spine center for a consultation. The orthopedic spine team more specifically Dr Berven are simply as good as it gets so check it out you wont be sorry .

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr Bervin and team at UCSF are amazing. Everyone very courteous and caring. Dr Bervin explained procedure thoroughly. I never felt rushed. He answered all my questions. We talked about surgery and the recovery process

Excellent doesn’t do it justice

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I am incredibly grateful for the skilled hands and brilliant mind of Dr Sigurd Berven. After many years of severe pain, I am looking forward to healing and then working on my goals - especially to play with my new grandchild! Thank you to Dr Berven and all the staff in his office as well as all the staff, Nurses, etc., at UCSF for the exceptional care!

Instant relief of chronic pain

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I'm only 35, and I've had chronic pain from my back issues for close to 10 years. Dr. Berven performed a spinal fusion on me from L4-S1. After awaking from surgery I could tell immediate relief from my severe nerve pain, which seemed like a miracle to me. Dr. Berven has an amazing Ortho team that helped me during my hospital stay and after. I'm only 2 weeks post surgery, but I'm continuing to see improvement and lessening of my pain! Many thanks to Dr. Berven and his team!

Superb!

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Enormous expertise, great interpersonal communication, totally accessible

Gave my life back!

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I went to Dr. Berven with 3 compression fractured vertebre, I could barely walk with severe pain. He did a procedure called kyphoplasty. I knew as soon as I woke up that the pain in my back was almost gone, (keeping in mind that I had some pain from the procedure). I feel that Dr. Berven basically gave me my life back! I would recommend Dr. Berven to anyone considering back surgery.

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Very thorough and efficient with his time. I researched Dr. Berven before my surgery and found out that the percentage of his patients with great outcomes is very high. Dr. Berven made sure he released all of the nerve roots and corrected spinal stenosis ( ensuring a good outcome). I am early on in my recovery process, but am very optimistic with outcome so far.

Saved Me

Posted on July 12th, 2017

After getting mixed up with another doctor in Santa Rosa I thought life as I had known it had ended. Doctor Berven started fresh by romoving all of the hardware the previous surgeon had used. The hardware he installed has allowed me to stop using opiate pain medications and do so much more.

Posted on July 6th, 2017

I was very satisfied with the entire team. I was very nervous about my impending surgery, everyone put me at ease. I would definitely recommend Dr. Berven and UCSF. I had an ACDF @ C 5-6

Skilled, Thoughtful, and Transparent

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

If you want an excellent surgeon who treats you with respect, Sigurd Berven is for you.