Sijo Parekattil Is this you?

Have you seen Sijo Parekattil?

Outstanding Dr. and Staff

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Dr. Parekattil and his staff are, in one word, fantastic! His personal credentials are simply amazing. He takes the time needed to completely explain any planned procedures and answer your questions thoroughly. The office staff is efficient, caring and understanding. They treat you politely, respectfully and really care. You are not a number. After having been treated by other urologists I finally "found" Dr. Parekattil and his staff. They gave me a new lease on life. Joe Hussar, Montverde, FL

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Prior to seeing Dr. Sijo Parekattil, I had been to twelve urologists, neurologists and specialists looking for relief from eight years of intense groin pain. Only a couple of them had a bedside manner close to Dr. Parekattil. I have never met a more caring and humble doctor. My pain is finally gone and I thank God every day for Dr. Parekattil, the PUR Clinic and all of the friendly people working there.

John Davison

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I found Dr. Parekattil to be not only professional but extremely informative, caring and understanding. My whole experience proved to be a lot less frightening once he explained what was involved.

My experience with Dr. Sijo Parekattil

Posted on August 20th, 2017

In this day and age of our world when so many are saying what is wrong in the world I would like to tell you about a person who makes people's lives right.....Dr. Sijo J. Parekattil, is hands-down one of the best medical doctors I have seen for my urology needs. His demeanor and bed-side manner are best described as calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personable and extremely caring. I saw him for a urinary tract problems and kidney stones. Dr. Parekattil, made me feel comfortable and relaxed on that very first visit , and asked me questions about my life, health and symptoms which previous Urologist had never done before! We also discussed my issues and concerns to address the problems that I was experiencing and he made recommendations as to what he felt would be the best treatment for my medical needs. I have often found that doctors usually are distracted or rushed when visiting their patients, but not with Dr. Parekattil ! He made me feel that he REALLY cared about my whole being and not just the fact that I needed a physical exam and some other work done. Additionally, I could tell that he truly cared and wanted the best care for me. He has an exemplary medical background and approaches his care with such dignity and knowledge and humility. This is the reason I highly recommend him. He goes above and beyond to care for his patients, and he truly cares about my health and wellbeing. Thank you Dr. Parekattil, for being my Dr., my friend and my advocate. I truly respect and appreciate you!!! Sheri Wade

Terrible

Posted on July 13th, 2017

They told my husband and I all the things we wanted to here before we spent our money after three years no success we went to get a second opinion and was told my husband has no sperm when calling this doctor back he was not simpathetic to me and my husband he was rude and obnoxious I wouldn't recommend anyone to this place we paid 8500 for nothing's waste.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Parekattil who is a gifted surgeon who also has a great surgical team and staff. I am so blessed to be a patient at the PUR clinic... simply the best.

Awe some Dr Parekattil

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Had a large stone removed with surgery by Dr Parekattil.Thank you for freeing me from pain.Very compassionate and accurate in description of procedure. Actually my recovery was faster than expected

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2017

The PUR Clinic (Dr. Parekattil and Dr. Brahmbhatt) brought me back to normal life. I am almost 40 and at last free of pain, ready to begin a new chapter of my life. It is reassuring to know that if the pain ever comes back, there is someone who can deal with it.

Posted on March 30th, 2017

I was very pleased with Dr. Parekattil's staff who were concerned, pleasant, and friendly. Upon seeing Dr. Parikattil, I was very satisfied with his examination and consideration of my concerns. He was very thorough and gave me a 2 part treatment plan. Upon completion of my treatment and surgery, I have been extremely satisfied with my results. I have had very little reoccurrence of pain. He has also been very consistent with his follow-up. I highly recommend Dr. Parekattil concerning the treatment of groin issues.

The best Urologist in the USA!

Posted on March 30th, 2017

I’m writing this testimonial because I have been in pain for two years straight and in one afternoon, Dr. Parekattil solved my issue, took away my pain and I am now a much happier person! I only wish I had gone in sooner as I thought i would have to live with my problem for the rest of my life. Dr. Parekattil took the time to explain that my issue was normal and that many men experience this pain after a hernia surgery. He immediately had the solution, we scheduled the surgery and here I am without pain! My surgery was quick and relatively painless! This man truly appreciates his patients, takes his time with them and explains everything. Along with his research and studies in the field, Dr. Parekattil is an expert at what he does and in my opinion , one of the best in the Country. Thank you for putting the smile back on my face Doctor Parekattil!

Thank you Dr. Parekattil

Posted on March 13th, 2017

My family and I will be forever grateful to the PUR Clinic and Dr. Parekattil. I recommend the PUR Clinic for anyone considering Robotic Surgery (which I had done), or for any of their other services.

You have nothing to lose and a new life to gain

Posted on August 31st, 2016

After 12 years of constant testicular pain and 2 failed surgeries, I had given up. My wife took charge and found Dr. P. I was skeptical going down to Orlando, but hopeful. After the surgery, I was 100% pain free. Now I can run. I can play with my children. I can enjoy life much more than before! No more self-medicating! No more calling into work because of the pain! No more excuses! Dr. P and his team allowed me to become the me I always wanted to be before I was held back my pain. If you are hesitating, ask yourself, 'what could be worse than my pain now?!' You have nothing to lose and a new life to gain."