Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sikiru A Gbadamosi
Sikiru A Gbadamosi is a Doctor primarily located in Clark, NJ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
This doctor was attending physician in the Emergency Room in Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus (Kimball) in Lakewood NJ. He totally disregarded my intense pain and insisted I wait two hours for a CAT scan before addressing my acute pain symptoms. We left the hospital and had to seek treatment at a different facility.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions152 Central Ave, Clark, NJ
Sikiru A Gbadamosi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clark, NJ.