Dr. Silas W Holmes II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Silas W Holmes II?

meniscus repair

great job!

I am exceptionally pleased with the care I received from Dr. Holmes and his staff.

Dr Holmes is great

The PA entered, did not introduce himself, told me Dr Holms couldn't see me, yet when I left Dr Holmes was at the counter looking puzzled that I was there. I was NOT impressed. However I understand this PA is no longer there.I have known Dr Holmes for many years throughout his residency and then as a patient when he repaired my shoulder.

Stan G

my friend had surgery by Dr. Holmes was enthusiastic about his professionalism and his compassion. When I had problems with both shoulders, I had him perform the surgery. The result was perfect. In the rehab process I had to use the other arm in balance with the one that was repaired. This process helped the other to the point I have not needed to have it repaired. I can only say that he's the best.

Dr. Silas W Holmes II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, SC.