Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Silia M Goldsen
Dr. Silia M Goldsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Goldsen is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital Center, Henry J Carter Specialty Hospital And Nf and Hospital for Special Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Silia M Goldsen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Silia M Goldsen has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Silia M Goldsen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
This person is a FRAUD!She took my money and pretended to be a civil surgeon,only to have immigration get back to me and tell me she is not.So now i had to go to a different doctor,pay more money for the tests and vaccines.She did not give me a copy of my tests so the only one that exists is in an immigration office and i cannot get to it.Obviously she is no where to be reached,she probably took money from a lot of people and fled.Do not trust this person!!!
Dr. Goldsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Universidad De Santiago De Chile
Graduated in 1979
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Dr. Silia M Goldsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNy Total Medical Care Pc, 362 9th St, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Silia M Goldsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.