Dr. Silvana Gaudino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Silvana Gaudino?

Excellent physician

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Exceptional doctor ....amazing courteous and confident bedside manner ... A total winning choice!!!

Love Her!

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Dr. Gaudino has helped me through an ectopic pregnancy, a second pregnancy with preeclampsia (baby and I are fine!) and now a third pregnancy that has progressed smoothly. She is knowledgeable and has a very approachable, friendly personality. Now that she has moved her practice to Montclair Womens Obstetrics and Gynecology, no one has to worry about rude and unfriendly staff!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Very rude, uncourteous and unfriendly staff. I don't recommend this practice.

Rude staff, good luck getting an appointment

Posted on May 1st, 2010

I quit going to her because her staff is so rude and it's difficult to get an appointment. She cancelled my last appt the night before, apparently because she decided to work a half day and start her weekend early. She cancelled, but they couldn't reschedule for 3 weeks! The staff are plain rude and unprofessional, even hostile & threatening. They asked me personal questions in front of other patients and men! The planned parenthood is right next door, so I've been going there instead. Their Dr is great, but you do have to wait about an hour.

best gyne on the east coast

Posted on February 5th, 2010

dr. g is so warm and comforting to be around she makes my gyne visit a breeze we talk woman to woman i just love her

Dr Gaudino delivered my baby

Posted on June 25th, 2008

Dr Gaudino delivered my son last year and I recommend her to all of my friends. She's a wonderful doctor.

Doctor to recommend

Posted on April 11th, 2008

Dr. Silvana Gaudino, has been my gynecologist for over 10 years and I have found the staff and the doctor a very good place to have my annual checkups. Being a female over the age of 50 I might have any number of different issues that need addressing and I find that the practice handles all my issues very well. I would recommend this practice to anyone of my friends looking for a new doctor.

Posted on August 14th, 2017