Dr. Silvia E Boccardo Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Silvia E Boccardo?

she has taken care of my mother for years. she always is friendly and always will to help us out with anything that my mother needs. I'm so happy to have her are our doctor. the staff is awesome as well .

I have been coming to her for 15 years. she gets on to me cause I only go when I'm on my death bed. But she has always taken good care of me. She will even take time out of her busy schedule to see me on the same day. I'm very appreciated of her and I cant thank her enough for all she does for me.

Nothing but serious problems with the office staff. Completely botched two needed specialist referrals., very non-caring- impersonal. Dr Boccardo though is excellent

She is the best Dr I've ever seen! Very thorough and really listens to me. The nurses are nice, but her office staff are really disappointing (unprofessional, unreliable, rude).

The Most Horrible experience!!!

When I visited this doctor, I received horrible service. First of all, The check in receptionist was busy having a conversation with another co-worker and did not seem too interested. Once I got to the back, the nurse was not very talkative or friendly and was more worried about the fact that I had not declared a PCP so that the doctor could get paid. Then once I got the PCP issue straightened out- I sat and waited for the doctor another 45 minues. I got up and left and asked for my copay back. I will NEVER go back again.

I would not recommend this doctor. She was very impersonal and the overall visit was disappointing to say the least.

Dr. Boccardo herself is great. I found her staff not so friendly. Her male assistant seems distracted and not interested in the patient's complaints. The registering staff is not very friendly either. The one hispanic girl at the front is better than the others. Overall once you get in to actually seeing the dr. she makes up for the poor performance of her staff. Dr. Boccardo is very caring. She is a no nonsense kind of dr. I love being her patient.

Records Transfer

Dr Boccardo's staff was asked 3 different times with in a 45 day period to transfer records to a new doctor and never did. The TMA was contacted and a complaint was filed

Dr. Silvia E Boccardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, TX.