Dr. Silvia C Cardenas Zegarra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Silvia C Cardenas Zegarra?

Usually we are only waiting for maybe 15 mins. That particular day I am pretty sure she had poor staffing. They were not helpful and could care less if you waiting 2 hrs. The Dr. herself express how sorry she was and said that this was not acceptable. She was very upset with the staff. Dr. Cardenas is a very professional and courtesty Dr. I would highly recommend her.

what a fine doctor

sometimes when being introduced to a new doctor, 1st impressions might lean toward appealing looks. one might think negatively of the doctor's ability to serve you. however, DO NOT allow the Peruvian sex appeal of Dr. Sylvia Cardenas cloud your judgement of this doctor's impeccable discipline of medicine. my son has chronic eczema, chronic allergies, & chronic asthma. all 3 are atypical. meaning, all 3 play on one another. one gets out of line, the others act up as well. so, this means Dr. Cardenas has to keep in mind the other 2 conditions besides my son's asthma. trust me, she's at the top of her game. you can see the gears work in her head by merely watching the look in her eyes. she's quick & decisive. very accurate. very humble & loving to the patient. her bedside manor is above & beyond. i have total trust when she's caring for my son. thank you Dr. Cardenas. you've helped my son improve his health & quality of life this past year since he's moved in with me.