Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Silvia Cohn MD
Dr. Silvia Cohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hallandale Beach, FL. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cohn is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Silvia Cohn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cohn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Regional Hospital South
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Silvia Cohn Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Silvia Cohn's office for more information.
401 Tamarind Dr Hallandale Beach, FL : (954) 454-1022
Locations & Directions401 Tamarind Dr, Hallandale Beach, FL
Dr. Silvia Cohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hallandale Beach, FL.