3.4

Highly Dissatisfied

Thanks

Dr collazo, saved my life ,she left monterrey park office, really missing my office visit, she is so caring she would call too see if I'm better ,after I left the hospital, hope all the best for you Dr

excellent

Dr. Collazo was excellent, she was thorough. She asked questions to understand what was going on. she kept excellent record of all my visits, tests, prescriptions. etc. She always followed up after my visits, and she always mailed by results of tests ordered by her. She always answered my questions. And most importantly, she took the time to answer my phone calls, or call me back, if she was busy at the time of my call. She was very direct, in her diagnosis. She also would make sure that as a patient I understood the consequences, if any, if I did not follow directions/take medications as prescribed.

patient

Very rude, don't waste your time with this doctor, she is an insult to the profession.

Poor Services

Poor services mainly rooted mainly the reception area or woman answering the phone. There is no follow up, too many balls get dropped, and if medical testing is not needed, this Dr. will use her imagination just so she can continue to milk the insurance company. But my biggest complaint is the incompetence from the receptionist.

patient

If an urgent or emergency situation, unavailable if you do not have an appointment. The are unwilling to see you in a timely manner. She is inflexible and does not want to deal with real health problems or situations.

Dr. Silvia Collazo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monterey Park, CA.