Dr. Silvia D Degli Esposti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Silvia D Degli Esposti?

Excellent Doctor.

Dr. Sylvia saved my life twice. There is no better, more skilled and professional. Love her.

She is an OUTSTANDING Doctor! Very knowledgeable, informative and compassionate.

Dr Degli is a life saver

Have multiple auto-immunne problems. Went to another gastroenteroligist and had a horrible expeience. Dr. D is amazing- period. When I do have to wait for an appointment I do not mind, as I know she is spending time with another patient.

Big problem with getting follow-up appointments. They changed my appointment 3 times because the doctor was out of the country. I find this very annoying and ended up canceling the last appointment they gave me as it made me very frustrated. Also, their staff "screwed" up getting a refill to my pharmacy and blamed it on their new office location, which is a lie, because it was filled before while they were at their new location. I hate being lied to!

She is the best!!! Wow unbeliable

I had another gi dr who was a male physician but just didnt give me the best care, so I switched to dr esposti and wow what a difference!!! She is very understanding, caring and his alot of compassion for not only me but for all of her patients. He staff is amazing at both locations, they take tbeir time and listen to your concerts. Also they answer the phone so polietly. Thats important. I feel that this is what more physicians need to pay attention to in rhode island.

Though my wait time was long, once I was treated by the doctor, all was excellent.

Great Doctor octor!!

I have had stomach problems for years. Dr Degli Esposit exposed my intolerance to wheat, I am a new person. She is a great doctor!!

Exellent!!!

Go elsewhere

Very pleasant person, and spends some time talking to you, but doesn't seem very knowledgable.

Dr. Silvia D Degli Esposti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.