Dr. Silvia Delgado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Silvia Delgado?

Disappointing!

Posted on June 18th, 2014

Went to her for a consultation. Bad bedside manner. Plus when she saw I was on a medicine that was considered natural, she basically freaked out and said, "I will not write that for you." The funny thing is I never asked her to write it for me. She also seemed confused about my symptoms. Additionally I waited an hour in the waiting room and bedside manner was poor to say the least. Would not go back to her.

The best doctor at Neurology department !

Posted on October 1st, 2013

I have nothing but the best of things to say about Dr Delgado. I had I have been seeing her for over 3 years.She is the most compassionate caring Dr I have ever met,Followed by her medical expertise in the Field of Neurology.I am in the care of a true professional and trust her in all aspects of my personal needs.If you happen to be seeking the help of a neurologist at UM - Dr Delgado is the Dr to see. Dr Delgado thank you for all you do and for all the years of your care,I sincerely appreciate all you have done.

Find another neurologist

Posted on November 6th, 2012

Very unhappy with my experience with her. I thought she'd be more compassionate as a female doctor. It was not the case. She was very cold and unemotional in her manner, heartless lady. Like she doesn't know her patient is a human being. She also seems very rigid in her beliefs. I will never go back to her, that's for sure.

Posted on May 26th, 2016