Dr. Silvia A Romero Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Silvia A Romero?

She took the time to fill out paperwork to reduce the tier payment for exemestane with my drug provider. Saved me hundreds,

Outstanding Dr.

I really don't know where to begin on all the things I would like to say about this Dr. I first came across Dr. Silvia Romero back in 2008. It was when I had been told that I had stage 2 Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Dr. Romero was amazing on how well she handled my fears. She listened to every question I had and addressed all my fears and it was soon after that , that I knew I was in excellent hands. Dr. Romero is the type of Dr. I think all the other Dr's should use her as a wonderful example to follow. She has a very good bedside manner and is always eager to hear about what is going on in your life and takes the time to truly listen regardless of how busy she maybe. I know she gives each of her patients the same courtesy. I thank God everyday for giving me such a wonderful Dr.to help me with my journey of having cancer. Thank you Dr. Romero for being not only my Dr. but such a blessing in my life. God Bless you......

Wonderful doctor!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Romero's for the last 6 months. She has been a tremendous help during my cancer treatment. I always feel comfortable asking questions and truly feel that she has my best interests at heart. I feel very blessed to have her as my oncologist.

Very poor

Dr. Romero does not care about her patients. She gets mad if you ask questions, does not explain anything about what you are going thru and is not a partner in your treatment. She gives more stress to a very stressful time. She needs another profession.

Patient

I have had the privilege of having Dr. Romero as my oncologist for the past 5 years. She is a caring, sincere, positive, respectful and knowledgeable physician. She always goes the extra mile to help make her patients feel safe and secure. She takes time to answer all my questions and puts my mind at ease. I thank God everyday that she is my doctor! I trust her with my life! I recommend her without reservation for anyone being diagnosed or treated for cancer.

Beware of protocol

I had breast cancer . Wanted to change my lifestyle (radically) with diet, etc before radiation. After my decision the doctor refused to give me blood work or monitor me. She continued to book appts apparently but not with me. I'd get calls to say I MISSED appts. When I asked why I was to come in they had no reason. I'd asked for bloodworm 3 times but she refused saying 1. It wasn't time yet 2, it wouldn't tell me anything and 3. Said alright reluctantly but when I went to have it done they told me she didn't want me to have it and wouldn't order it for me. I've since met three others at a support group who quit her. (My cancer returned when I went out of the area to get another test). Dr Romano never looked at my breasts , gave tests to me or bothered with anything. Apparently you're blackballed if you don't chose radiation and or chemo. Beware.

Traditional chemo, radiation and fear based therapies found here.

1. Dr Romano didn't remember what we discussed (didn't write it down) so the next time I saw her she was back to square one and all the plans for my treatment were back to HER original plans. 2. She wanted me to get blood work (twice) but when I went to get this was told she didn't order any. 3. The office is crowded. People are herded in , herded out. Fear is used to propel everyone to hurry up & get their chemo & radiation. 4. No advise given about any alternatives at all. Nothing. 5. The person who comes in before seeing the doctor (the P.A. Or nurse) takes a TON of time typing into a computer what seems like a book. Mostly she typed, I waited. Occasionally there was questions but it felt like she was designing some kind of fictional profile with all the time. Dr Romano only sees patients after they've been worn down from all the waiting. I never felt special, never felt compassion, was always given a big dose of fear and threats from the doctor and no support at all for anything but Big Pharma. Very limited doctor. That said, she has kids and mouths to feed.

0 Stars

Would NOT recommend this oncologist. Little to no contact with the actual patient, prefers doing bare minimum. No compassion for who she treats, clearly just a job to her. Office associates are rude and impatient, probably due to overbooking. I would give her 0 stars if I could.

She basically read my blood chart wrong. She mixed up my hemoglobin levels with my iron levels. That's right. My own oncologist read my blood chart back to me incorrectly. It's only happened once but it has made me so nervous and uncomfortable that I really do not wish to go back.

ms

Dr. S. Romero is professional and caring. However, she has clients scheldued too close together and takes between 30 and 45 minutes to see a person for less than 10 minutes.

Smart, serious, just make you feel confident!

Dr. Silvia A Romero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.