Dr. Silvia Rotemberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Silvia Rotemberg?

Super and the best

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

The Dr Silvia R. is very professional, she is an excellent human being, sweet, honest and very attentive with her patients. My problem was very complicated (complication due another surgery with other "doctor")( She removed a lot of fat necrosis from my breast and did the breast lift) and Dr Silvia took a lot of interest in helping me and She did a Super beautiful job...I am very happy with the results and I am eternally grateful. All in the office are very nice, attentive and professional too, her assistant Pedro,. Veronica and the other girl I don't remember her name..Thank you very much to all

Posted on February 4th, 2017

I went to Dr. Rotemberg after having received lip fillers from a somewhat well known doctor that specialized in injectables who left me with asymmetry and dissatisfaction. Dr. Rotemberg was able to correct the asymmetry as well as enhance my lips with amazing results. Besides the results that I'm so happy with, she really took the time to analyze my anatomy, something I hadn't experienced previously. Her attention to detail makes for an incredible result. I will definitely keep going to her. Thank you, Dr. Rotemberg!

The best of the best

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Kind, caring & brilliant.

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I would choose this doctor again, and have recommended her to others.

Dr. Rotemberg is wonderful.

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Dr. Rotemberg is one of the kindest doctors I have ever gone to. She has great understanding and empathy. She goes out of her way to please her patients and her skilled surgical technique is an art form. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

After having a negative experience in my home town I traveled to Cleveland Clinic for my treatment. Dr. Rotemberg is the kindest, most understanding and patient doctor I have ever gone to. After bilteral mastectomy, she helped me to feel whole again. I have a fantastic outcome. Her office staff feel like old friends. I would recommend her to anyone

Posted on October 27th, 2017