Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Silvio Chavez
Dr. Silvio Chavez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Chavez is affiliated with Lucerne Medical Center, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health and Winter Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Silvio Chavez has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Silvio Chavez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Chavez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lucerne Medical Center
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Winter Haven Hospital
Brooksville Regional Hospital
Osceola Regional Medical Center
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
20 Years Experience
Ponce School of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1720 Cook Ave, Orlando, FL
Dr. Silvio Chavez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.