Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Silviu Ziscovici has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 18
He is a very intelligent doctor and i think that he truly cares and has compassion for his patients. he does however overload himself with patients, which causes the waiting room to stay unusually full all day. i feel that he tries to sympathize with his patients and help them to live their life free from the constant worry of their illnesses, if possible. though he is a brilliant doctor, with vast knoweldge and years of training, he could stand to be a little more organized and efficient when dealing with his patients. people don't want to come for a nine am appointment and get in to see the doctor @ 2:45 pm that is a little bit ridiculous. but over the past six weeks to two months this has changed a little bit and we are starting to see things happen a little more expediently. i would hate to abandon ship on such a skilled and knowledgable individual. but it would be greatly appreciated if the appointment time that you are given would be kept to within a reasonable time frame. i think that he does an accurate job 0f diagnosing his patients.
Dr. Ziscovici is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Prince George's Hospital Center
33 Years Experience
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions11400 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD
Dr. Silviu Ziscovici is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.