The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sima Jain has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Sima Jain has the following 14 expertise
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Biopsy
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 16
I went in for a routine sunscreen exam. I mentioned and had her look at a mole that I had on the crease between my leg and groin area. I asked if I could have it removed. She told me he doesn't do those kinds of things and that I would have to see another doctor. She did not say if I need to see another doctor at this office or another completely different doctor. She gave me the impression that she did not want to do it because of genital exposure?
Dr Jain is delightful - wonderful with my son - a fabulous Dr. The only complaint that I have is that the receptionist at the office can be a bit rude - announcing to the waiting room at large about medical conditions and billing situations. If they could have him protect people's privacy a bit more, they would be perfect.
So many times, reviews are only written when we are unhappy with the goods or services that we have received. Today, I wanted to carve out some time to discuss the other. I have recently visited Dundee Dermatology and had an excellent experience with a friendly and caring staff. Upon visiting this facility you await your appointment in their clean and comfortable waiting area. You may be thinking "so what"; but I feel that it is a reflection on what's to come. Upon being called in to see the doctor, I was asked thorough questions about my condition by what I regarded as a very gracious and caring assistant. I was next greeted by Dr. Jain in a similar fashion; cordial and sociable. We discussed my symptoms and later the doctor's diagnosis of my condition. Yes, you are correct in thinking, that it is the doctors job. What captured my attention with this office is their genuine empathy for the patient. Today, many of us have frenzied lifestyles and with the economy in such turmoil, more and more people endure an extreme amount of stress. To find such humanity is fortunate and has been valued by me. I recommend this dermatology office and anticipate that their superb care continues.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sima Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEmergi Care Medical Center Inc, 4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL
Dr. Sima Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.