Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Showing 5 of 7
she's nice and accessible for sick visits. However, when I took my 14 mo old daughter for a sick visit, she looked in her ear and diagnosed ear infection and prescribed antibiotics. My daughter did not feel better and her rash got worse that night so we took her back to the office the following day and her partner (Dr.King) said my daughter does not have ear infection and to stop the antibiotics. He suspected the rashes were allergic reaction to the antibiotics. Needless to say I was upset by the situation. My daughter didn't have ear infection to begin with because how can ear infection away over night (esp when she spit out and refused to take the liquid antibiotics)? She's only 14 mo old and I am cautious about giving her medication to begin with. I will be switching offices as I can not trust her diagnosis....
Dr. karpel-shipon has been seeing my son for awhile now, and I have to say she's been very good with us. If he comes in for a sick visits, its not just see him and that's it. she always follow up with us, always ask how he's doing. The office staff are always polite and courteous. They now have a nurse on staff which I love, have seen and spoken to her a couple time she execellent
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2217 Bristol Pike, Bensalem, PA
Sima D Karpel-Shipon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bensalem, PA.