Dr. Sima Yaftali Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sima Yaftali?

Compassionate and direct.

Really helped me out.

bad bedside manner

Dr. Yaftali has a bad bedside manner. This prevents her from being a good doctor, in my opinion. I had been seeing her for awhile and had a bad experience with her. So much so that I'll never go back. I asked for standard blood tests panel, and she only wanted to run part of the test. This does not give the entire picture of my health. When I asked her if she could run a panel of tests for me, she said "if you have so much money to throw away, why don't you give to a charity!" Seemed rude and uncalled for. As a result, she was not able to make a diagnosis. I had to suffer with symptoms for months. Any other doctor would have run the entire tests.

Dr. Yaftali

Great attentive doctor. Smart as a whip. Compassionate.

Margie Vargo-Navas

I am totally satisfied with Dr. Yaftali. She has consistently worked to help me with my medical problems; and, when necessary, recommended specialists when needed

Good doctor, unprofessional staff

While Dr. Yaftali is competent and efficient, her staff is enough to cause us to switch physicians. Unprofessional and disorganized, they seem to resent having to deal with patients at all.

Very nice

I liked this doctor, but I found the front office girls unfriendly. They weren't verygood about giving refills for my synthroid once she had the right dosage.

poor