Dr. Simhean Lee Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Simhean Lee?

ripped off

Posted on June 15th, 2013

.....I had a very bad experience seeing this doctor for my rash years back....I went into the office then it takes them 1 minute to take something they said skin from my back for testing....then I waited for 5 more minutes in the room when tje they came in and said "you are allergic to seafood"....then the doctor prescribed me 10ml Hydroxyzine...which I could easily buy them on the counter at a pharmacy store......A couole weeks later, they mailed me a bill of $700...saying I have to pay it because my insuarance only covers $500 out of $1,200.......horible experiences with this doctor...my rash has never gone away...up until this day...I'm not sure what I'm allergic to...it's definitely not seafood that this stupid doctor claims...

Posted on January 19th, 2015