3.8

Have you seen Simion Z Tsinker?

The best doctor out there for maternity needs an OBGYN

Doctor stinker has delivered two of my babies one in 2005 and the other one in 2010 both of my babies are born healthy into the world for my deliveries that should have taken me 12 to 13 hours my first delivery only took me 6 hours and 52 minutes my second delivery only took me 8 hours but that was because she was stubborn and didn't want to come he was quick he it was to the point when I call for him he came right away never even gave him the option to even have a C-section which he knew that was something that I was fully against and he obliged my my will to not have a C-section I'm thankful to this to him to this day my oldest daughter is now 13 my youngest daughter 10 is now at healthy and success.

Does not listen to his patient

I told him something was wrong while hospitalized on bedrest( saw blood) and asked him to examine me ... he said he could not touch me. Days later I felt my baby's extremities when I went to the bathroom. Ultrasound was done...my baby had moved out of my uterus to cervix. He 'covered up' in his notes and pretended I had just given birth . His actions led to the death of my child. I thought he would have started to listen to his patients after that incident. Obviously not.

He's the best I love him very much and his staff

The Best OBGYN

Will never forget

I had a child delivered by Doctor Tsinker many years ago. My child was in fetal distress and the doctor still hadn't arrived at the hospital yet.I should have had a c-section immediately but they didn't do one. Instead they said I could not have anything for pain because it would harm the baby and he was already in distress.By the time I gave birth naturally, he suffered oxygen deprivation and he ended up with cerebral palsy. All my ultrasounds and tests showed the fetus was healthy and thriving. Please for the sake of your child be careful!

Warning!!!!

Don't go to this office.

PATIENT

GREAT DOCTOR.. IVE BEENING SEEING HIM FOR 16 YEARS .. BEST OBGYN IN SOUTH FLORIDA .. WOULDNT TRADE HIM FOR NOTHING..

Horrible doctor he does not check for problems like uti don't give lab results..I told him I was having sharps pains in my stomach. He told me I was just miserable its apart of the pregnancy.my pains were so bad I went to the hospital and low and behold I had uti...not recommended at all

HE IS BAD

DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM OR PLANTATION GENERAL HOSPITAL

After my miscarriage I went to see Dr. tsinker, and he was wonderful. He listen and gave very good advise. I he. Rough delivery but all ended well, Zi had. Healthy 7 pound 9 ounce baby boy. I ontinue to get my check yearly ith this docto.

Heartbroken

Never does any checks for problems and caused me a loss at 18 weeks.

BEST DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CARING, KIND, SMART. WILL NOT TRUST ANYBODY ELSE

Simion Z Tsinker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plantation, FL.