Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simmie Armstrong Jr
Dr. Simmie Armstrong Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pine Bluff, AR. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Simmie Armstrong Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Simmie Armstrong Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 4 of 10
This comment is for the person before me who commented. Do you know what it is like to be a doctor? You are being very critical of someone you barely know. I am not saying that Dr. Armstrong is the best doctor ever, but he is pretty good. True, he does take awhile to make his rounds, but Dr. Armstrong has a lot of patients who take up his time. This man works so hard for so many people that he never even gets to spend time with his own family or take vacations. So, before you are so quick to criticize, think about all a doctor has to deal with and sacrifice for his work.
Dr. Simmie Armstrong neglects his patients who are in the hospital. He makes his rounds about once every 4 days. That is truly outrageous and unprofessional. What kind of doctor would neglect those individuals who need him the most? The answer to that question is Dr. Simmie Armstrong. If he is your doctor, please know that if you become extremely ill, he will leave you hanging. He is HORRIBLE!!!! I would not recommend him to the Devil!!!
37 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Area Health Education Center
Dr. Simmie Armstrong Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPINE BLUFF MEDICAL CENTER, 1400 W 43rd Ave, Pine Bluff, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Simmie Armstrong Jr, MD - Family Medicine in Pine Bluff, AR, in this video.
Dr. Simmie Armstrong Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pine Bluff, AR.