He's a very compassionate dr. That took care of me when I was severely injured in a scooter accident. A black sub ran me over and left me for dead

The most caring compassionate doctor anyone could ever have the pleasure to be treated by. This is a doctor that doctors all over the country could learn so much from, his knowledge of the could really learn so much from!!! I went through the usual here take some oxy oh and some percocet and you will not be bothered by pain but as this country is now realizing it's that narcotic opiate medications only make a pain situation worse because the body losses or ability to depend on itself to properly heal BUT this man this gifted man that knows and completely understands how to get the mind right so the body can follow he actually got me away from the oxy and percocet and I can only say thank God for him because I was on a very large dose of said medication before I got the chance to see him. He helped me off of those medications because add he explained to me the medication only covers the problem AS THEY CAUSE A MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM!!! They take your bodies own healing process and destroys it no one should ever be put on these medications for more than 1 month unless terminally ill!!! Don't you all get it is all a farce most doctors get you hooked so that you have to go to rehabilitation how much does the rehab people make off all the science rats (people) we are the mice everywhere you turn there is someone looking to make a pile of money off of people's misery THAT'S NOT!!!! THE CASE WITH DOCTOR WILCOX HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HUMANITY HE CARES ABOUT PEOPLE THAT'S WHY HE BECAME A DOCTOR TO HELP PEOPLE THAT'S HIS TRUE PAIN THIS MAN WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY HURT A SOUL AND I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE THAT HE COULD OR WOULD, I HAVE NEVER MET A BETTER MORE INFORMED CARING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR UNTIL I MET THIS MAN AND BY THE WAY I CALL HIM AN ANGEL SENT FROM GOD TO HELP THE SICK AND THE HURT HE CAN HELP YOUR BODY HEAL ITSELF IF YOU LISTEN TO HIM HIS KNOWLEDGE HAD NO LIMIT HE KNOWS THE HUMAN BODY THAT'S MY TWO CENTS AND I HOPE ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SLAMMED A KNIFE IN HIS BACK FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL REASONS REEP WHAT THEY SEW. what a travisty it is that this doctor is being put through when all he ever did was help people legitimately of course!!!!

Dr. Simmon Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monaca, PA.

Dr. Simmon Wilcox Is this you?