Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simon N Allo MD
Dr. Simon N Allo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Allo is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Simon N Allo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Simon N Allo has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
Showing 3 of 3
Very inconsiderate Dr and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Simon N Allo - Posted on May 1st, 2018
I have been going to Dr. Allo for two years now about my heart. He has run two different tests on me because I have a heart aneurysm. His staff would not call me back to let me know results or set up appointment to get them either time. I had to call myself. Then they had no idea where test results were. Then when I did go in I didn’t even see Dr Allo once. These last tests had me really worried and they were going to make me wait a month because they had no appointment open for me to come in. I don’t think Dr Allo and his staff cares much!! A phone call would of been sufficient until they could get me in. I guess they’re worried they are not going to get the money from the appointment.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Simon N Allo - Posted on June 23rd, 2010
Dr. Allo literally saved my life. I went in to the ER in Feb 09 with chest pain & was told by the ER Dr. they were going to send me home with pain med. Dr. Allo looked at my EKG & admitted me. As it turned out, I had to have a double bypass. If I had been sent home, I would have died. I'm eternally thankful to Dr. Allo. He said it is a common occurance when women go to the ER with chest pains to be sent home. But he said he always takes it very seriously & would rather err on the side of caution.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Simon N Allo - Posted on April 30th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Allo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Simon N Allo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Simon N Allo
For more information on Dr. Allo, please visit:paramountcardiovascular.com
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Simon N Allo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denton, TX.