Dr. Simon R Brooks Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Simon R Brooks?

Dr. Brooks bedside manner is perhaps the worst of any doctor I've ever seen. I can't testify to his cardiology practices as I was refered to him and within the first ten minutes of meeting me he declared that all of my symptoms were in my head and no one would ever be able to help me except a physchiatrist. For the record, I do have a long list of seemingly unrelated symptoms and I honestly don't think I needed to visit a cardiologist but I was refered to him so I went. However, I am not crazy. My symptoms are real. Heaven help the next person that goes to him that might have a mental condition or not easily detected autoimmune disease.

STAY AWAY from this Doctor and his associates

Stay away from this practice!! Dr. Gayle, Dr. Brooks and Dr. FAYE Rao are all unprofessional and insecure.

you tha BOMB!