Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Simon Dardashti
Dr. Simon Dardashti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Dardashti is affiliated with Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and St Jude Medical Center. Dr. Dardashti has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Simon Dardashti has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Simon Dardashti has the following 6 expertise
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Dr. Simon Dardashti is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I visited Dr. D for my low back pain for an initial visit. He was very nice and welcoming. He was willing to explain treatment options in detail and was very patient with all my questions. I ended up having an epidural which took away my pain, I've been pain free for the last 2 months. Thanks Dr. D!!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dardashti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2010
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFACEY MEDICAL GROUP, 11333 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA
Dr. Simon Dardashti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.