Dr. Simon Finger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simon Finger?

Great Orthopedicist

Posted on February 8th, 2017

2 out of 5 knee surgeries were done by Dr. Finger and his associates. After both of my surgeries, he's called to check in on me; not his nurse, him. He's very knowledgeable & personable. My scars are very neat and I have less pain now than I had before.I recommend him to everyone.

Messed Up Bad

Posted on April 5th, 2016

He installed my wife's knee incorrectly. It was bent at over 16 degrees (looking from front). He denied doing anything wrong in spite of the x-rays proving it. She had to have it replaced AGAIN after 6 months so she could walk. Don't know what happened during surgery, but he didn't verify that the bone geometry was correct before closing her leg up. According to what I have read, some sort of verification appears to be standard, such as an x-ray, before closing up the incision. Failing grade.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

He installed my replacement knee incorrectly. He denied doing anything wrong and kept blaming me for lack of performing therapy! The bottom of my leg was bent 16 degrees sideways. I couldn't walk without severe pain. It had to be replaced again 9 months later by a competent surgeon.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr Finger replaced both my knees and both of my wife's knees. He was wonderful. The knees work well, pain was less than I expected and his staff is wondeful. I have recommended him to many.

Just because you say baby!

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. Finger is a pretty good doctor as far as I can say. But, if you go to him you will have to deal with his nurse Roxanne & she calls you baby & sweetheart a lot to try & make you feel like she is nice. But, the only thing nice about her are those two words. She really makes you feel like crap if you are in pain & are having to have surgery if you ask for something to help with the pain she treats you like you are asking for something illegal. I think if someone is hurting enough to have a doctor say they need surgery & have to do the surgery just to get out of pain she needs to understand that. It's not like you are at one of those crazy pain clinics you are at a real doctor for a real issue. Also she needs to stop being so nosey when your in with the doctor she will sometimes come in and act like she's cleaning up or something while you are still talking to the doctor which is really annoying.

Wouldn't go back

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I waited over an hour to see Dr. Finger, he spent under 5 minutes with me. The office is more like an assembly line, and Dr. Finger's bedside manner is sadly lacking - wouldn't go back.

Knee replacemnt surgery

Posted on July 11th, 2012

I had previously gone to another orthopedic surgeon for shoulder surgery as I had been a patient of that physician for over 10 years due to osteoarthritis. My surgery left my thumb partially paralyzed and did not want more complication knowing I had to undergo knee replacement surgery. I researched other orthopedic doctors in my area. The overwhelming response was "go to Dr. Finger, he is GREAT". Dr. Finger is an excellent surgeon and did a great job with my knee replacement. I could not be more satisfied. Appointments are easy to get and follow up is good. Normally it is a short wait in the office before you are called back to an exam room. The wait is never very long unless Dr. Finger gets tied up with another patient or an emergency.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Great doctor but the appointment and front office personal need some customer service training.

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Great doctor with wonderful bedside manner. Quite patient with older patients. On a bad note, his nurse is rude and arrogant. Not the best patient care from her and not the most empathetic. Too bad that you have to go through someone like her to get to a good doctor.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

The office staff especially at the front desk and office manager leaves a lot to be desired. They are the most unprofessional when it comes to handling a patients account. There is no connection between the patient and staff no matter how long you have been his patient. Unfortunately you have to pass thru them before being seen by Dr.Finger. It would be very nice to have a friendly and warm smile when you enter, rather than looking at someone with her sour puss face on and poor attitude.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Finger for about 8 years and he has done surgeries on myself, my brother and my Mom and Dad. I would recommend Dr. Finger.

Posted on September 25th, 2017