Dr. Simon Kokkinakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Simon Kokkinakis?

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

I switched to Dr. Kokkinakis after learning I was pregnant earlier this year. Love the staff and courteous care they provide. Everyone is kind and helpful and took such good care of me.

Best doctors

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Best doctors I travel from queens to see these doctors. I cant begin to tell you how happy I am with them after all the ob gyns I've went through.

Amazing

Posted on November 24th, 2014

Dr Kokkinakos is a professional, caring and patient doctor. After switching from a gyno that I had for years I was skeptical about the change. However, I was referred to Dr Kokkinakos and couldn't be happier. He delivered my son who is now four and my daughter who is now four months. He has excellent bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable. If you are considering a new obgyn, he is def the guy to go to. He's extremely knowledgable and makes you feel like you are his only patient. His partner, Dr Campanella is a sweetheart too and the girls in the office are amazing.

Posted on December 7th, 2013

WONDERFUL!! I went to see Dr.Kokkinakis after switching from another gyn . He not only answered all my concerns but he reassured me and settled my fears. He is very professional and yet personable which makes the whole visit very easy and comfortable. I recommend Dr.Kokkainakis to every and any woman!!

Excellence in gynecology

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I recently had surgery performed by dr. Kokkinakis and it was an extremely positive experience.

Best OB ever

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr. Kokkinakis is the best OB ever, he delivered my son and will deliver my next son. I drive from another county just to have him as my doctor. Great bedside manner, truly cares, makes you feel comfortable.

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Dr. K is one of the most compassionate doctors I know. He has helped me get through many tough times as well as been there for the happy times.Thanks!!!

Posted on November 25th, 2011

simply the best!!

The Best!!!

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Dr. K. ha been my obgyn for 4 years now. I came to him for OB during my first pregnancy. He was extrememly gentle and really went out of his way to make sure all my fears about first time motherhood were adressed. Since then I have remained his patient for gyn and have never been disappointed. He actually talks and listens to me...not like other doctors who just talk at me. He is a great blend of professionalism and genuine caring. Bravo!

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Without a doubt, the most caring, patient, and knowledgable doctor i have ever dealt with. I went to him when I found out I was pregnant for the first time and he saw me through a very very difficult series of events that unfortunately led to a miscarriage. Despite the distress I was under, he demonstrated such empathy and genuine care and professionalism to bring me through that difficult time. It set him miles apart from any other doctor I have ever encountered in my life. I can't say enough wonderful things about him.

Posted on August 29th, 2010

i been going to dr kokinakis since he was with SIMG on hylan blvd. i followed him every where, he has patience with me which is a great thing for a doctor to have with their patients.

Very Caring

Posted on April 6th, 2010

I have never met a more compassionate and caring doctor.