The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Simon J Madorsky has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Simon J Madorsky has the following 11 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Simon J Madorsky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Simon J Madorsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
In 2007, Dr. Madorsky operated to reconstruct my forehead after MOH's surgery to remove Basal Cell Carcinoma. I had a hole in my forehead about the size of a 50-cent piece. After the surgery and healing, no one could detect the reconstructed area unless I pointed it out. Fast forward to 2013, when I decided to have a facelift, Dr. Madorsky performed the surgery. The results are fabulous and subtle. Best of all, I don't look "done". Dr. Madorsky is a gifted, compassionate surgeon and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
I was diagnosed with a sclerosing Basil Cell Carcinoma in the middle of my forehead. I had MOH's surgery to excise it and the MOH's surgeon recommended Dr. Madorsky for the reconstructive surgery. I was scared to death that I would have this huge scar in the middle of my forehead. During my consultation with Dr. Madorsky, he immediately reassured me that he was confident that the reconstructive surgery would be successful. He was very compassionate. The hole in my forehead was larger than a quarter and smaller than a silver dollar. His surgical repair was nothing short of a miracle. As my Dermatologist said, "It doesn't get any better than this". I am considering cosmetic facial surgery and Dr. Madorsky is the only surgeon that I will see.
I have had 5 surgeries extending from a softball accident, tonsillectomy, and sinus surgery. Dr Madorsky did tremendous work and I have no scars and recovered quickly. I've referred him to my husband and friends! His office is gorgeous and state of the art. Accepts multiple insurances. Nice office staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Baylor College Of Medicine
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Simon J Madorsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSimon Madorsky Md Corp, 180 Newport Center Dr Ste 158, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Simon J Madorsky in this video.
Dr. Simon J Madorsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.