Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simon D Murray MD
Dr. Simon D Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Murray is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Simon D Murray has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Simon D Murray has the following 17 expertise
- Peptic Ulcer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Simon D Murray - Posted on March 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Simon D Murray - Posted on July 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Simon D Murray - Posted on May 3rd, 2012
ive known him for 20 years but it wasnt until i got cancer did I realize how much i needed someone with his expertise, kindness, and openness. I was able to relate to him as a fellow human being and not a high and mighty god like creature. I really needed that. I needed all of the excellent specialists he brought in and he visted me every day in the hospital which is quite unusual for todays doctors as I understand it. Great guy.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Simon D Murray - Posted on January 14th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Simon D Murray - Posted on June 16th, 2010
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2008, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Murray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Far Eastern University
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Simon D Murray Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
More about Dr. Simon D Murray
Having done manual labor for many years as a young man I developed a keen appreciation for education. After a particularly terrible summer of reclaiming a southern New Jersey swamp, I vowed that I would never again take a job that involved outdoor work or heavy lifting. Shortly thereafter, I was given the opportunity to enroll in college and that event changed my life forever. As a final blessing I was given the gift of medical education which allowed me to alter the course of other peoples lives.
Locations & DirectionsSIMON D MURRAY MD, 727 State Rd Ste 2, Princeton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Simon D Murray, MD in Princeton, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Simon D Murray is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.