Featured Providers Near You
- Dr. Michelle R Yagoda, MDOtolaryngology, Plastic SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianDavid J. Phillips, Medical Doctor (MD)Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Edward S. Kwak, MDOtolaryngology, Plastic SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianBabak Sadoughi, Medical Doctor (MD)Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, ProsthodonticsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Friendly staff
- Trusted diagnosis
- Good bedside manner
Dr. Simon Claude Parisier has the following specialty
Dr. Simon Claude Parisier has the following 20 areas of expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Swallowing Disorders
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Ear Cancer
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Ear Diseases
- Stapes Surgery (Stapes Mobilization)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Hearing Loss
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Simon Claude Parisier Accepts the Following Insurance
- 33 E 70th St New York , NY 10021
More about Dr. Simon Claude Parisier
Dr. Parisier works in New York, NY and specializes in Otolaryngology.