Dr. Simon Rayhanabad Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Simon Rayhanabad?

Real Estate Appraiser

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Dr rayhanabad is absolutely amazing. Excellent surgeon!

Accounting Manager

Posted on February 6th, 2015

My father, a cancer patient, suffered a stroke and was referred to Dr. Rayhanabad for "low-risk" vascular surgery. During the consultation the doctor said, "if you are not going to live beyond 2 or 3 years why have the surgery?" Really Dr. Rayhanabad! Do you only value lifespans greater than 3 years? Needless to say, my father and I found his comment unprofessional, insensitive, and dissappointing, especially from someone licensed to save lives. Dr. Rayhanabad may very well be an excellent surgeon, however, I would never subject anyone to his poor bedside manners and arrogance.

BillyB

Posted on February 15th, 2012

my appointment was at 11 am, this is a follow u appointmentp on my vascular surgery cause I was experiencing pain, the nurse Angie scheduled me for 11 am but I have to wait for an hour and a half and was not even seen by Dr. Simon. I will not recommend this doctor in the future.

Competent, Skilled, Personable Surgeon

Posted on June 16th, 2011

After being diagnosed with breast cancer, I was very pleased with my first office visit Dr Rayhanabad. He was personable, caring, and seemed to be competent. On the day of my surgery they got a little behind schedule, but when it was my turn Dr Rayhanabad came and got me, and he personally wheeled my bed into the operating room. After reviewing my chart again, he decided to give me local anesthesia instead of general anesthesia because of the stomach problems I had been experiencing. Although it hurt a couple of times, it wasn't bad, and I could hear everything that was going on. He impressed me as being very much in command of the surgical team, he knows what he's doing. I felt I was in good hands the whole time. The best part was that other than the 2-1/2" incision scar, you can't tell I had a lumpectomy. When I visited the Oncologist three weeks after the surgery, she said I needed no further treatments and she considered me cured, and she gave Dr Rayhanabad a big kudos for the breast conserving surgery, job well done!

A Brilliant Surgeon

Posted on January 21st, 2009

If you need any kind of general or vascular surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Rayhanabad. He removed my diseased thyroid and you cannot even see the scar. He is both artist and surgeon. I would highly recommend him. In fact, I did. My husband was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and I insisted he go to Dr. Rayhanabad. Turned out my husband's thyroid cancer had spread close to his larynx. Dr. Rayhanabad stopped the surgery and called in a world renowned specialist surgeon for consultation. He then proceeded to save my husband's voicebox and his life. If you want to feel confident going into surgery, this is your man.

Posted on November 30th, 2017