Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Simon Weiss has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Simon Weiss has the following 13 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Simon Weiss has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Simon Weiss is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 86
Dr Simon Weiss has been my doctor for over 15 years! He is an amazing Doctor! Professional, patient and caring. He truly cares for his patients and listens to their needs. Besides this he is an amazing Doctor and surgeon. He has done many surgeries on me from cyst removal to c section. During all of them he made an effort to make me feel comfortable and safe. He helped me get pregnant when I was having a ton of trouble by giving me fertility treatments. I can't say enough about him and his entire office staff! Joanne the ultra sound specialist is excellent and always makes the patient feel Comfortable. All of his doctors are great but Dr Weiss is amazing! I trust him completely for all My gynecological needs. My most recent c section was comfortable and a huge success all due to dr Weiss' outstanding work. I highly recommend him if you are in search of a new doctor. He is by far the best! Also, I've read people complain about the wait time..... I go to the Hollywood office and get the first morning appointment and I've never waited more than 10minutes.
I have been coming to this office for a long time and now and am coming for my first pregnancy. I absolutely adore Dr. Spalding. She is amazing and has always made me feel comfortable. I also love Joanne in charge of sonograms. She is spunky and a lot of fun to be around. Mary is also amazing, as she always gets back to me when I have questions on the phone and always makes me aware if she needs more time to get an answer from my doctors. The cons of this office lie in the waiting time, average of an hour and a half, and the feeling you get from the office staff, you do not feel as if you are a priority, and find them gossiping about someone often. I love coming here because of my docotors, but planning for an hour and half appoitment is not welcoming, and seeing the staff gossip away is in my opinion, unprofessional. I will admit I feel uncomfortable approaching them with questions when they are in the middle of conversations.
Horrible! The worst practice ever! I am not sure who the manager is! I have been on a hold for 30 min to schedule an appoitment with no luck. Than, when I saw a doctor they charged me about $10u0 co-insurance fee (this is how they described it ) which was covered by my insurance policy anyway so I am still waiting for my refund, My suggestion is that you go and find someone who appreciates your time and money not even speaking about your health!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Simon Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSimon Weiss Md Llc, 4100 Hollywood Blvd Ste 2, Hollywood, FL
Dr. Simon Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.