Dr. Simona Manasian Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Simona Manasian?

she's has no compasion

Posted on June 1st, 2013

I seen Dr. MA Asian twice, 7 yes ago and a moth ago. Dr M anasian has my x-rays. I live daily with chronic herniated disc w/sciatic of the nerve she is not patient, she rush services, makes me leave her office in tears. I leave the same way I came in, I request injections in my spine she put in a appointment for 3 months for now. She I need help with this pain 4 over 7 years can someone help with an alterntive I would be grateful.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014