Dr. Sina Nafisi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sina Nafisi?

I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE OVER STATING IT TO SAY THAT DR. NAFISI'S EFFORTS SAVED MY LIFE. HE DISCOVERED TWO BLOCKAGES AND CORRECTED THEM SWITH STENTS, WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN REPLACING MY AORTIC HART VALVE AND IMPLANTED A PACE MAKER WHEN MY HEART RATE DIPPED TO DANGEROUSLY LOW LEVELS.

Great Doc!

Doc N. is very good at his chosen profession. I feel in good hands when he walks in the room. Very personable, passionate and caring. Staff appears to be overwhelmed, over worked etc. Some are very nice people and some very short and appear to be uncaring. I have had long waiting times once I sign in., one over 1 hour! I had one time they totally forgot me after I had an EKG they sent me back to the waiting room then totally forgot I was there to see the doc. I had to remind them I was still waiting! that whole visit was 2.5 hours.

Spot with his Diagnosis, didn't hesitate in arranging corrective procedure, and the results have been amazing.

Office staff do not seem well organized. When doctor is with you, he does not rush and takes plenty of time to discuss your concerns and the nature of your problem He is extremely caring at all times, which counts for a lot.

I was impressed with how quickly I was seen, the ease of having my ECG and Echocardiogram with immediate consultation of my results. I was a bit bewildered by my diagnosis and Dr. Nafisi assumed too much about me because he never asked for a family history or past medical history. I am going to another cardiologist to get a better explanation of my test results. If you are anxious and want immediate test results, go see this doctor.

Always punctual.

Dr. Sina Nafisi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.