Dr. Sina C Nasri-Chenijani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sina C Nasri-Chenijani?

Treated poorly

My Alzheimer mother was treated poorly by the staff. And the doctor spent all of two minutes with us. All there was was a push for some balloon surgery. Very little explanation and given my mothers condition, I thought it was really inappropriate.

Best Doctor

I feel so lucky to have Dr. Nasri to take care of my family and I. I trust him so much. He did 3 surgeries for us and they were all successful. It is good to know he is in Vegas. Very proud of him.

Deviated septum surgery

After years of having difficulty breathing through my nose , I was referred to Dr.Nasari . He suggested doing the surgery and it was the best thing I ever did. The surgery went well , recovery was quick and now I breathe so much better!!! Thanks Dr . Nasari ! I highly recommend him

Not impressed

I wish there were zero stars. Getting an appointment was a long wait, the waiting room wait angrily longer. The snide, rushed, rude and egotistical doctor topped it off. He ought to go back to school to learn how to run an office and how to talk to people. Stay away if you care about being human.

Leave

After a three hour wait, it is clear the customer is not always right here. Wasn't acknowledged by the receptionist for ten minutes, standing right in front of her. Very impersonal staff. Staff was aggressive trying to book my surgery, only catering to the doctors schedule, not my equally busy one. Did not have my condition and options well-explained to me. Was rushed to schedule. Not a very friendly doctor.

Best ENT in Las Vegas. He is truly an excellent diagnostician and very knowledgeable.

I have been using him for many years. He is very compassionate but thorough and makes me feel comfortable and confident in anything he tells me. He has removed tonsils on both of my children,sinus surgery on the three of us. He is not quick to make you undergo surgery and tries everything else first, but knows when its time to operate.

very happy

I was referred to Dr. Nasri by my endocrinologist after having a thyroid biopsy and getting a questionable result. He performed a minimally invasive total thyroidectomy and a central modified neck dissection. It ended up being cancer but Dr. Nasri was through and removed all of it. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to others.

Great Doctor who knows his stuff

Dr. Nasri is a rock star doctor. I had been suffering from sinus issues for years and finally decided to see what could be done. Dr. Nasri diagnosed me with severe chronic sinusitis and explained to me in detail what the issue was and how to correct with surgery. Admittedly the thought of surgery didn’t get me too excited but he outlined the entire procedure and said it would provide relief. I had my surgery a year ago and WOW what a difference. I’ve only had one minor sinus infection, when I used to get them nearly every month and most importantly, my sleep apnea has improved so that my CPAP pressure is lower and I can use a nasal mask only. Dr. Nasri really made a huge difference in my life and I am grateful.

Excellent Doctor - Staff is okay, wait times can be a little ridiculous

Dr. Nasri is one of the best doctors in his field. You can tell he knows his discipline and has in depth knowledge and expertise when it comes to ENT matters. I have been seeing Dr. Nasri for many years for rhinitis and chronic sinusitis. He performed nasal surgery on me in 2009 that was successful and improved many of my symptoms. I would highly recommend him to anyone with an ENT concern and it is my understanding that he is highly regarded by other doctors in the field here in Las Vegas,. My only complaints are that the staff sometimes can be unfriendly and unhelpful and the wait times can be super excessive.

I would recommend Dr. Nasri to everyone. I was 90% blocked in my sinus' and after surgery I have 0% blockage. He is very professional and makes you feel comfortable with him being your doctor. His front and back office staff on the other hand is the worst I have ever experienced. They are the most rude people he could have hired. Do not let his office staff reflect him as a doctor or as a person, I would still go back to Dr. Nasri anytime.

Tremendous and off the chart

This doctor and his staff are above and beyond any medical staff I have ever dealt with.

I recently had a thyroidectomy and removal of one of my parathyroid's by Dr. Nasri. He impressed me from the beginning with his knowledge and oveall calm demeanor. During the process my scheduled surgery date had to be posposed because of issues discovered in the preop blood work. 8 weeks or so later i had my surgery and am now cancer free. I was impressed with his attention to details and insuring everything was set for an optimum outcome. He was always calm, clear and decisive when dealing with me. I felt fine after surger, well enough to cook my visiting family a meal the day i was released. One week later i was able to fly to NYC to keep some business appointments. Dr. Nasri told me i wouldn't need pain meds and i didn't. His office staff is professional and thourough as he is. i highly recommend using Dr. Nasri for any reason you might have. He is and exceptional surgeon and very thourough.

Dr. Sina C Nasri-Chenijani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.